Just got my 2013 service manual

Hi

Could you look up the torque figure for the front engine bolts ( the long ones that go through the projections on the front of the crankcase, one each side ). I have a 2013 abs.

Many thanks
 
Lodger, the Front Engine Hanger Nut is 44 ft lbs, or 59 Nm or 6.0kgf m.
 
How did you get hold of loosenoodle's manual popgun? :angel:
 
The Forum secret decoder ring comes in handy sometimes... :)
 
Cormanus_imp said:
How did you get hold of loosenoodle's manual popgun? :angel:
Lord Popgun_imp said:
The Forum secret decoder ring comes in handy sometimes... :)
Rocky_imp said:
Lord Popgun_imp said:
The Forum secret decoder ring comes in handy sometimes... :)
:rofl: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
:rofl: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Can a regular member like me and others get access to "these secrets" as well? :P
I confessed of all my sins last Saturday
:beerchug:
 
There is only one ring and Guth awarded it to me :clap: And as it is documented on the board, I can prove it :banana:

I would post a picture of it, but mysteriously it will not show on film or digital media. :D
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
There is only one ring and Guth awarded it to me :clap: And as it is documented on the board, I can prove it :banana:

I would post a picture of it, but mysteriously it will not show on film or digital media. :D
Try analog/bakelite case..:P

Well, it can be seen and documented that this case has reached the CEO.
Guth, can you certify that the Only Ring was given to Popgun only, please.
Needles to say, I have TWO, pure gold.

:thanks::worship:
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
The Forum secret decoder ring comes in handy sometimes... :)
Of course. Silly me. One of the things that amazes me about the Forum Secret Decoder Ring (FSDR) is its ability to make me forget its existence until I read about it.

Another is that it managed to conceal its transition to popgun until 2017.
 
Back
Top