Just because he lost the case ...

That is the reason I always put Corbin seats on all of my bikes.
The chicks like them better and you are always ready for a ride !
 
BMW in the ED business? They could feature an old clip of the Beach Boys singing "Good Vibrations" while riders relaxed in bath tubs at days end.
 
This is the first motorcycle seat I've ever seen with pressure point relief cut into the shape. I'd love to find out who made it. Probably a custom job, and probably lots of $$$, but it sure does look comfortable!

Only in California...

ba07de7ccc9ddd4ccf8bfc70e9b2cbf9.jpg
 
Jim21680_imp said:
This is the first motorcycle seat I've ever seen with pressure point relief cut into the shape. I'd love to find out who made it. Probably a custom job, and probably lots of $$$, but it sure does look comfortable!

Only in California...

ba07de7ccc9ddd4ccf8bfc70e9b2cbf9.jpg
Pretty sure my but bones are further apart than that slot.
 
Back
Top