Joining the 4-4 club

PowerDubs_imp said:
It's an interesting look...and I can see why it never became mainstream.

Many of my friends- several of which have owned motorcycles but don't know the history behind this have seen the bike and raised an eyebrow...

So yea..odd look, added weight, probably less power (will be tested)- but YES it sounds cool!!!
I dunno. I never found the original CB750 odd looking. I always thought the 4 into 4 screamed "I'm different! I've got 4 cylinders" and that it spoke to power and modernity, even if neither of those was necessarily true.

I've always wished Honda had done the right thing and put 4 pipes on the CB1100.
 
PowerDubs_imp said:
Looking back, I guess I never put any pictures here-

e1d3e02855453798b31d384539e5919c.jpg

67cdcc0dc78fd199a546db00b91c2c11.jpg

360b16fb9a50a679ffad53dab90a0240.jpg

3126eed08db3501fe2671a3e8c6c4b91.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think the mounted pipes look significantly better than Deep Throat's.
 
Back
Top