JF Coastal "Mods Complete"

JF Coastal_imp said:
Thanks jrns. !!

The cargo net, I just picked up at a local motorcycle shop for like $9.00. So far I think it's great. I just needed a quick inexpensive way to keep some extra gear on the back of the bike, so far it's perfect. Sunday riding around, I went grocery shopping and got milk, and some other miscellaneous items and held down fine. I can put a rain coat or an extra shirt on there as well. It seems to hold well with nothing or small items / medium awkward loads as well. on my commute to work, I strap down a backpack and that works great as well.

I'm not a huge fan of having a tank bag on my bike. Currently own the icon primer tank bag, and I prefer the cargo net too it. I'm sure I'll use both on longer trips.

Hope this helps some.
super- that's great info. im a minimalist with stuff like this as well, less is more. so I will try the cargo net as well..great idea btw.
Thanks for the info..
 
That's fantastic JFC. The bike looks so good in black first of all, and second of all, minimalist like that, man, you won't be able to stop anywhere without a LONG conversation about it! I hear friends or family whining about their life and then I see something like this and they should just "get a life". Mod a motorcycle. Climb a mountain. Do something. - Really great, JFC!
 
Thread starter
Thanks Nhawk. Yup, the conversations have already begun. I let my friend borrow the bike for his motorcycle license test. A guy standing there, watching his son take the test figured out it was my bike and we talked the next 30 mins or so about it and the mods I'd done.

We only live once, we've got to enjoy life. I just hiked huayna picchu, in Peru over thanksgiving and bought this bike recently, so I know what you mean. !!
 
Thread starter
Pterodactyl_imp said:
JFC, hope we see you and your machine at Robinsville in May. It would be a good days ride for you I guees.

Cheers
Wow, I had no clue this was going on !! I just got done reading through some of that thread, should be fun. I'll do my best to make it, thanks for letting me know about it Pterodactyl.!!
 
Thread starter
Maybe they will never truly be completed. Anyways. Here's a few more, for the time being.

Renthal Fatbars with Risers.
Ikon Rear shocks. (Love them)
Quad Lock on handlebar for quick phone connect.





 
Thread starter
ok...ok... you got me !! They may never be done... Thanks for the great seat !! i'll be putting yours in the UPS tomorrow. Drum roll.... aa

And here's the pictures !! lt's going to be great to have this seat and the stock one .. options.. options..



 
JF Coastal_imp said:
ok...ok... you got me !! They may never be done... Thanks for the great seat !! i'll be putting yours in the UPS tomorrow. Drum roll.... aa

And here's the pictures !! lt's going to be great to have this seat and the stock one .. options.. options..
Not a big fan of the fender eliminator look, but I must say of those I have seen, it looks best with that seat.
 
Thread starter
Thanks Guys !! I figured you'd approve Ferrealls !! Seems like our taste is very similar.

Nemo, we do indeed. Maybe a lil' group ride at some point. I believe I saw on here that redbirds brother just bought a bike. By my count that means 4 CB1100's within a 1-2 hour ride.

Painting the bike will most likely be my next mod.
 
Back
Top