Jet Hot

PB: I know you are itching :) to get the ceramic process applied on your headers, however, the other provider (High Tech Coatings) will be closed from December 20 to January 10. They have been very responsive.
 
Lol thank you sir, much appreciated
 
I finally installed my Jet-Hot coated header pipes. I am very pleased with the results.
e19e2852687961aa862a75881031a88d.jpg
 
Good looking pipes! I think Honda has a nice balance of black N chrome for the Standard. Maybe, silver engine case cover, but still, sharp looking, elegant.
 
Those look great Suhawk. Baffles me why Honda didn't double wall chrome the std pipes.
 
Desert viper_imp said:
Great results Suhawk, they are doing my Ducati Monster headers right now
I am sure you will be pleased with their work and service
The ferret_imp said:
Those look great Suhawk. Baffles me why Honda didn't double wall chrome the std pipes.
I know, perhaps double wall chrome is more expensive to produce?
Just curious, are your muffler cans on your Deluxe stainless steel or chrome?
Thanks everyone for the compliments.
 
They look lovely, suhawk.
 
suhawk305_imp said:
Desert viper_imp said:
Great results Suhawk, they are doing my Ducati Monster headers right now
I am sure you will be pleased with their work and service
The ferret_imp said:
Those look great Suhawk. Baffles me why Honda didn't double wall chrome the std pipes.
I know, perhaps double wall chrome is more expensive to produce?
Just curious, are your muffler cans on your Deluxe stainless steel or chrome?
Thanks everyone for the compliments.
I am sure you will be pleased with their work and service
The ferret_imp said:
Those look great Suhawk. Baffles me why Honda didn't double wall chrome the std pipes.
I know, perhaps double wall chrome is more expensive to produce?
Just curious, are your muffler cans on your Deluxe stainless steel or chrome?
Thanks everyone for the compliments.
Suhawk, the mufflers are chrome plated, as are the headers
 
Back
Top