Japan on vacation in August?

CB4ME_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
I ordered some candy glory red air cleaner covers from Samurider, but Takashi said the manufactur, Force Design, and a lot of other companies basically shut down in August for vacation.

I thought I'd pass this on. Hopefully it won't impact any of your pending orders from Japan. But just in case be aware. I currently have a 4 week wait for an in-stock part.

Obligatory CB1100 picture follows
b860600f272d84535dffc0ac03cf97f9.jpg
 
Thanks for the info.

Always enjoy the obligatory photos
 
I know that samurider will be closed from 8/11 till 8/18 but not a whole month nor Japan having a month holiday. Just ordered a whole bunch of stuff but good thing I am a very patient man.
 
Thread starter
lola_imp said:
I know that samurider will be closed from 8/11 till 8/18 but not a whole month nor Japan having a month holiday. Just ordered a whole bunch of stuff but good thing I am a very patient man.
Samurider works harder than most. At least that's the impression I get.

But you're probably right - it may not be a whole month. I was probably reading more into Takashi's response:

"I have received an answer from ForceDesign. They offer a candy glory red Air cleaner covers for your 2013 CB1100.
But most of Japanese company are closed for summer vacation middle of August.
Please allow 4weeks for delivery for now.
Best regards,

Takashi Takase"
 
Actually youre right, japan has the obon national holiday in mid august where the majority of bussiness close to celebrate and some do take off more days than others.... When I found out about this I just went ahead and took my fenders and risers off for powdercoat :D
 
BDV this is a thread from 2 years ago (see date in grey bar at top of CB's post)
 
The ferret_imp said:
BDV this is a thread from 2 years ago (see date in grey bar at top of CB's post)
...probably just getting his thread count up so that he can post in the classified dept...and I'm just working on my next "status threshold". ;)
 
Back
Top