Chapomis_imp
Road warrior
I have been thinking changing my tank scheme and it was nice to see those pics again. I think having HONDA spelt out on the tank looks much better than the current round badge.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
+2 on the silver...absolutely gorgeous. I wonder if Santa will bring me......Rolls_imp said:Yes, Stichill, I agree. That silver just exudes refinement. Captivating.
leepy:+2 on the silver...absolutely gorgeous. I wonder if Santa will bring me......Blockhead_imp said:+2 on the silver...absolutely gorgeous. I wonder if Santa will bring me......Rolls_imp said:Yes, Stichill, I agree. That silver just exudes refinement. Captivating.leepy:
leepy: +2 on the silver...absolutely gorgeous. I wonder if Santa will bring me......will866_imp said:+2 on the silver...absolutely gorgeous. I wonder if Santa will bring me......Blockhead_imp said:+2 on the silver...absolutely gorgeous. I wonder if Santa will bring me......Rolls_imp said:Yes, Stichill, I agree. That silver just exudes refinement. Captivating.leepy:
leepy:
+3 on the silver. Breathtaking
leepy: And our round Honda wing badge is done beautifully, with the subtle red center that is apparent in some lighting conditions. I'm a fan.run-tmc_imp said:All gorgeous bikes, especially the silver. I must defend the round Honda wing on our bikes though - I think it's a clean badge that establishes our CBs as a new classic in their own right rather than simply a retro copy.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you, My good old CB77 proudly display tank wing emblems*. Ferrit should have had the same "300" wing emblems on his CL77 scrambler. Also had the Honda wing emblems on my CA95 (150) and CA77 (300) Hondas I rode back in the 60's.Rolls_imp said:Very cool, Suhawk! You can see the craftsmanship and the pride in that emblem. Love it!

Awww, c'mon... let me troll my buddy down in San Jose a little bit, wouldja? :rofl::rofl:The ferret_imp said:RandyB in California has a dark metallic blue one