Japan Dealers' NEW Bikes - for viewing torture

I have been thinking changing my tank scheme and it was nice to see those pics again. I think having HONDA spelt out on the tank looks much better than the current round badge.
 
Blockhead_imp said:
Rolls_imp said:
Yes, Stichill, I agree. That silver just exudes refinement. Captivating.
+2 on the silver...absolutely gorgeous. I wonder if Santa will bring me......:sleepy:
+2 on the silver...absolutely gorgeous. I wonder if Santa will bring me......:sleepy:
+3 on the silver. Breathtaking
 
will866_imp said:
Blockhead_imp said:
Rolls_imp said:
Yes, Stichill, I agree. That silver just exudes refinement. Captivating.
+2 on the silver...absolutely gorgeous. I wonder if Santa will bring me......:sleepy:
+2 on the silver...absolutely gorgeous. I wonder if Santa will bring me......:sleepy:
+3 on the silver. Breathtaking
+2 on the silver...absolutely gorgeous. I wonder if Santa will bring me......:sleepy:
+3 on the silver. Breathtaking +4 on that. The bike really pops with that color, amazing! That possibly looks better than red! Wish that was available in the US.
 
All gorgeous bikes, especially the silver. I must defend the round Honda wing on our bikes though - I think it's a clean badge that establishes our CBs as a new classic in their own right rather than simply a retro copy.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
run-tmc_imp said:
All gorgeous bikes, especially the silver. I must defend the round Honda wing on our bikes though - I think it's a clean badge that establishes our CBs as a new classic in their own right rather than simply a retro copy.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And our round Honda wing badge is done beautifully, with the subtle red center that is apparent in some lighting conditions. I'm a fan.
 
I like the wing badge too... my earliest Honda had em, a 67 305 scrambler I got in 1968
 
Rolls_imp said:
Very cool, Suhawk! You can see the craftsmanship and the pride in that emblem. Love it!
Thank you, My good old CB77 proudly display tank wing emblems*. Ferrit should have had the same "300" wing emblems on his CL77 scrambler. Also had the Honda wing emblems on my CA95 (150) and CA77 (300) Hondas I rode back in the 60's.

I am glad the wing emblems are on my new CB1100 gas tank!

*(the picture of the emblem is an aftermarket replacement on my CB77 now. The replacement emblems were made with good quality. The original emblems warped and cracked over time.)
 
I forgot my first Honda was a CB160 which also had the wing emblems. MY second was the CL77. Then a came a CB350, a CB450 a CB 750, a VF1100, another CB 750 Nighthawk, an ST 1300 and 2 CB1100s. Kind of a Honda fan lol
 
As good as the badge looks when the light hits it on the glorious shades of red that grace our CBs, and the black, I think it would be most striking on that dark metallic blue, even darker than Rocky's lovely Canadian blue.

But alas, that color is only in Japan and no one in the US can enjoy it. So beautiful, but a forbidden fruit. There aren't any in the US. Zero. What a shame.

 
RandyB in California has a dark metallic blue one
 
Just came across this thread...the silver is nice--they all are--but the gold does it for me.
 
Back
Top