Japan CB1100 Catalogs

736cc_imp

Been there
Thread starter
In my order of neat stuff, Samurider included 2 nice catalogs in Japanese.
Customize
Japan models in Red, Silver, White and "Black Style"
 
Takashi sent those to me as well. I think he includes them in all his US orders. Nice touch indeed


He is really a stand up guy.
 
I love the looks of the seat in that middle photo
 
I'll tell Takashi you two will be ordering a couple! ;)

I know he'll be glad to sell you one!
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
I'll tell Takashi you two will be ordering a couple! ;)

I know he'll be glad to sell you one!
You know I'd love to have that seat and a set of red side covers, love to, but alas I am too um...frugal. :-/
 
Ferret,

Start saving for those red side covers with 3D emblem. Yes they are expensive, but they will do more than any other mod to transform the look of your bike, and you won't regret the decision for a single minute.

736cc,

Those catalogs are nice but can be dangerous. If tempted beyond your financial comfort zone, send Ferret a PM for advice. But the red side panels (which are not in the catalogs) are very nice.

Guys - look what Takashi sent me as a gift as one of his better customers. It's a CB1100 keychain ornament (white style) :banana:

66981f746315482678a6a5080f836551.jpg
 
CB4ME_imp said:
Ferret,

Start saving for those red side covers with 3D emblem. Yes they are expensive, but they will do more than any other mod to transform the look of your bike, and you won't regret the decision for a single minute.

736cc,

Those catalogs are nice but can be dangerous. If tempted beyond your financial comfort zone, send Ferret a PM for advice. But the red side panels (which are not in the catalogs) are very nice.

Guys - look what Takashi sent me as a gift as one of his better customers. It's a CB1100 keychain ornament (white style) :banana:

66981f746315482678a6a5080f836551.jpg

That is really cool CB. Neat little key fob. Is it metal or plastic?

For the record, it's not that I would have to save for the seat or side covers. I could write a check for them....it's just that I have a hard time spending the money on them when the bike already has perfectly serviceable side covers and seat on it I already paid for lol.

We have a saying on our family..copper wire was invented by my brother and my father fighting over a penny. Grew up frugally, live frugally. My poor wife has learned to live with it, but her heritage is similar and to tell you the truth, she is pretty stingy with a buck herself.
 
CB4ME_imp said:
Ferret,

Start saving for those red side covers with 3D emblem. Yes they are expensive, but they will do more than any other mod to transform the look of your bike, and you won't regret the decision for a single minute.

736cc,

Those catalogs are nice but can be dangerous. If tempted beyond your financial comfort zone, send Ferret a PM for advice. But the red side panels (which are not in the catalogs) are very nice.

Guys - look what Takashi sent me as a gift as one of his better customers. It's a CB1100 keychain ornament (white style) :banana:

66981f746315482678a6a5080f836551.jpg
And now I hate you.:P
 
Back
Top