Jacket Story

Stratman_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Thanks to a thread on this forum I have been looking on Cycle Gears site at leather jackets for about a week. Decided this afternoon to pull the trigger. Every time I show a jacket (on line) to the wife, she makes a face. I figure it's sour grapes and she will get over it.

This afternoon I announce I am buying the jacket. She looks close to tears and tells me, I guess you will have two of them.HUH!!! Seems like back in August I tried on a HD brand jacket, really nice, fits perfectly. She knew I wanted it and put it on layaway for my Christmas Present.

I tell you I lucked out 28 years ago, when I married her. I am so tickled. Sometimes I think I just don't deserve her.
 
Congrats. Sounds like she's a keeper.

Got to love em. They pay attention to what we look at, and start thinking about our Christmas presents in July. WE on the other hand have no idea what they want/look at and start shopping for them on about Dec 10.
 
Wait...you have someone to buy for? :(
 
Nah,I'm just.....without.
 
HD charges more for their name stitched on the jacked than the protection their jackets offer. Cycle Gear has some great stuff that keep safety in check and offer great warranties on their jackets. I recently sold two HD jackets on ebay to buy my new Street and Steel V-74 leather jacket. Came with 5 year warranty and CE armor.
 
Dec 10? :) You are way ahead of me Ferret. I am more of a Dec 23 kind of guy, not sure why. There are certain behaviours I don't comprehend.

Stratman, you just ruined the surprise.
 
Back
Top