I've been shot! (updated pic)

Rebel73_imp

Been there
Thread starter
Yup, after so many trips up to the Malibu Canyons, the pro photographer that hangs out up there and takes photos of the riders finally took this shot of me on a section known as "The Snake".

Here's the non-watermarked version.

 
That's a great photo Rob! We've got a guy down here in San Diego who shoots pics of riders at some of our more popular roads and I got one of me on the VFR. I have yet to time it right on the CB.

P.S. I'm glad this is the way you were shot. Too much of the other kind going on.
 
When I read the title I thought "Oh no not another shooting" Glad to see the only RED is that beautiful CB.
Nice photo! :thumbsup:
 
Great picture! I recall you getting a little flack in another thread for matching your helmet to your bike, but it really ties the whole look together. Nicely done.
 
Thread starter
EmptySea_imp said:
Great picture! I recall you getting a little flack in another thread for matching your helmet to your bike, but it really ties the whole look together. Nicely done.
Thanks! Yeah, I don't know what the big deal is (with some people) with matching your helmet to your bike. It's not like I'm some poser that never rides or only goes to coffee shops to pose with my bike. To me motorcycles are rolling works of art and the aesthetics is part of the whole package.
 
Thread starter
kmoney_imp said:
Awesome pic. I don't know why people would give you flak for that -- the helmet looks sweet.
It was really just one member. Most people dig it.
EmptySea_imp said:
Plus I like how you have your age proudly emblazoned on your helmet! ;) :rofl:
Ha ha, yup, and I'm still a young pup on this forum!
 
Thread starter
SailorRider_imp said:
My MSF instructors would give you an A+ for looking way around the curve--great technique!
Thanks, SR! I take the whole "you go where you look" thing very seriously. It's pretty fundamental but when I look at pics of my fellow club members in that same spot, most of them seem to be looking straight ahead!
 
Sweet pic. Post up the clear version when you get it.
 
It's a great picture, Rebel. Well done. Looks like a good road too.

Is there any significance in the centre watermark being for motorcycle lawyers?
 
Thread starter
Cormanus_imp said:
It's a great picture, Rebel. Well done. Looks like a good road too.

Is there any significance in the centre watermark being for motorcycle lawyers?
I have no idea about the lawyer watermark. My guess is the photographer has some kind of deal with a motorcycle accident law firm.
 
Back
Top