Rebel73_imp
Been there
Thread starter
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Thanks! Yeah, I don't know what the big deal is (with some people) with matching your helmet to your bike. It's not like I'm some poser that never rides or only goes to coffee shops to pose with my bike. To me motorcycles are rolling works of art and the aesthetics is part of the whole package.EmptySea_imp said:Great picture! I recall you getting a little flack in another thread for matching your helmet to your bike, but it really ties the whole look together. Nicely done.
:rofl:It was really just one member. Most people dig it.kmoney_imp said:Awesome pic. I don't know why people would give you flak for that -- the helmet looks sweet.
Ha ha, yup, and I'm still a young pup on this forum!EmptySea_imp said:Plus I like how you have your age proudly emblazoned on your helmet!:rofl:

Thanks, SR! I take the whole "you go where you look" thing very seriously. It's pretty fundamental but when I look at pics of my fellow club members in that same spot, most of them seem to be looking straight ahead!SailorRider_imp said:My MSF instructors would give you an A+ for looking way around the curve--great technique!
I was going to say the same thing! Great pic BTW.SailorRider_imp said:My MSF instructors would give you an A+ for looking way around the curve--great technique!
I have no idea about the lawyer watermark. My guess is the photographer has some kind of deal with a motorcycle accident law firm.Cormanus_imp said:It's a great picture, Rebel. Well done. Looks like a good road too.
Is there any significance in the centre watermark being for motorcycle lawyers?