It's time for T-Shirts

Just my taste from 40 years of surf shop T-shirts: you put a small design on the front and the big design on the back. It's classy looking and chicks dig it.
 
Thread starter
The Spaceman_imp said:
Just my taste from 40 years of surf shop T-shirts: you put a small design on the front and the big design on the back. It's classy looking and chicks dig it.
Hehehe. I like The Spaceman's way of thinking. :thumbsup:
Surely we can come up with a design that the majority of us will be proud to wear. :biker:
 
dBuster_imp said:
How about that across the back and a small on the front left breast pocket area put the actual url for the website?
Agreed
The Spaceman_imp said:
Just my taste from 40 years of surf shop T-shirts: you put a small design on the front and the big design on the back. It's classy looking and chicks dig it.
Agreed
 
How about the banner on the back, however, without the red bar. Sort of center the whole thing on the back and the lettering for the the "CB1100" part... that is the only thing I am hung up on. Maybe 3D like letter it with the accent being Red like the bike? Oh and make it a full bike and not one cut off at the axles.

Of course the front is easy... "cb1100forum.com" Is all you need, keep it minimal and cheap on the price like that. at least I would think so.
 
I think we have a consensus:

The forum banner (trimmed of the extra red bar section to include just the name and the photo of the bike) as the large design on the back.

The URL on the front in the usual logo/pocket location.

Yes? No?
 
Maybe we can get Guth to mock that up and see how it looks.
 
The Spaceman_imp said:
I think we have a consensus:

The forum banner (trimmed of the extra red bar section to include just the name and the photo of the bike) as the large design on the back.

The URL on the front in the usual logo/pocket location.

Yes? No?
YES from me - i do like the mock up idea as well. Lets see the design going to the printers.

Also, anyone thought about a patch?
 
My ultimate would be a long sleeve tee shirt in white and/or black with something running down the sleeve and a small logo on upper left chest area either with or without a pocket. That being said, I will buy whatever the rest of y'all agree to....I'm easy in my old(er) age...
 
A few draft ideas (not to scale)...

Front of shirt:

ddcf809d13e8d5fa9681ea1275b5aea2.gif


Back of shirt:

9c4c98f6690d29dc7ad6c035f8d248e9.jpg


or maybe something like this...

49473ace7d589c826a84b9d9a28aa95c.jpg
 
Guth..don't need the" www." anymore..thats old school man.

how about "CB1100Forum.com" on front in black

and "CB1100" in black with pic of bike centered under it on back (like the middle one above only without Forum)
 
Thanks ferret. I follow you on the "www". However, since these are shirts for the forum and not the CB1100 specifically, I'd rather see the back design include the word Forum regardless of the specific design.
 
Well I'd get one either way lol
 
What about the wing emblem from the tank on the front left hand side, and the above on the back.
Black and white on a white T-shirt.
 
enzo_imp said:
What about the wing emblem from the tank on the front left hand side, and the above on the back.
Black and white on a white T-shirt.
Nice idea! Right above the website...


Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
 
Back
Top