CB1100 T-Shirts

Offroad

Road warrior
Thread starter
I'm looking to purchase a couple of Black XXL T-Shirts with a Black CB1100 on it.

The Forum Store only has red.

Also not that I don't want to support the Forum as it has been wonderful in helping make my CB1100 experience greatly improved, but I'd like one with just the CB1100 on it.

I have one from the Rally in 2015 that is nice....I forget who made these.

I'd take another couple like them but would just as soon have only the CB1100 on the front (small) and on the back (large).

Does any one have these or the screen or whatever it's called so I can have my own made?



[url=http://s1280.photobucket.com/user/offroadfx4/media/CB%201100%20tshirtb_zpsikycye8j.jpg.html]
Actually I guess the Forum Store does have Black, I'd kind of like one without the Forum Logo on it.
 
It was ss2wheels who produced that t-shirt, wasn't it?
 
For the rally's
In 14 SS2wheels made them
In 2015 inhousebob made them
 
Chapomis also made some for the 2014 rally.
 
Where from Au2O3?
 
I've seen the Honda dealership versions. Their quality is much different (lower). But that was not my excuse. When I received this, I couldn't find any decent equivalents at Honda or Honda-carrying dealerships. So I just dealt with it. I feel whole now (or some may say no since no RLETs).
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
Courtesy of Vistaprint.

The logo is embroidered.

The shirt fits tall men.
Rules me out.

GoldOxide_imp said:
I've seen the Honda dealership versions. Their quality is much different (lower). But that was not my excuse. When I received this, I couldn't find any decent equivalents at Honda or Honda-carrying dealerships. So I just dealt with it. I feel whole now (or some may say no since no RLETs).
Sorry, dude, a shirt is no substitute for RLETs.
 
No. RLETS are a OSFA. Don't delay too long in fitting them.
 
Since this is a t-shirt thread, has anyone thought of a CB t-shirt with an image in the likes of the fabled, err, um, ..., worshiped RLET?
 
I have an Rlet racing T shirt (thanks to MTC)

And thought about having one made up that simply said

95010-16001 X 2
 
Buy a Cricut. You can make your own t-shirts and decals, to any design very easily. I just got one (for my Wife!, cunning plan you see!) for Christmas and I plan on making decals for the bike and some cool t-shirts.
 
Back
Top