Inline4_imp
Been there
Thread starter
Alright boys and girls............We've been a community for a while now and we have enough members to design/sell some T-Shirts.
I don't have a clue as to how we go about this, BUT I would absolutely love to have some short and long sleeve t-shirts to wear out and about, even while riding our CBs!
These pics are from my remaining stock of cb1100f.net shirts. Unfortunately, I accidentally left my red one in a hotel last year while attending a MotoGP race at Laguna Seca, never to be found again.
Surely as a group we can come up with enough of an order to make them affordable. What say ya'll?

[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/z1zr7/media/002_zpse6cf842c.jpg.html]
[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/z1zr7/media/001_zpsb7b3e2d4.jpg.html]
I don't have a clue as to how we go about this, BUT I would absolutely love to have some short and long sleeve t-shirts to wear out and about, even while riding our CBs!
These pics are from my remaining stock of cb1100f.net shirts. Unfortunately, I accidentally left my red one in a hotel last year while attending a MotoGP race at Laguna Seca, never to be found again.

Surely as a group we can come up with enough of an order to make them affordable. What say ya'll?


[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/z1zr7/media/002_zpse6cf842c.jpg.html]

[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/z1zr7/media/001_zpsb7b3e2d4.jpg.html]


