Chapomis_imp
Road warrior
Thread starter
My CB is now totally legal in the eyes of MA. I got my inspection sticker, yes, every year. Registrations expire in on December 31 and Inspection stickers expire every May.
After being stuck...I headed out the Polpis Road. The Polpis road is Nantucket's version of The Dragon, but only about 7 miles long. I stopped in Sconset (short for Siasconset) which is literally "The End of the World as We Know It". It is the Eastern most point of the United States.

After being stuck...I headed out the Polpis Road. The Polpis road is Nantucket's version of The Dragon, but only about 7 miles long. I stopped in Sconset (short for Siasconset) which is literally "The End of the World as We Know It". It is the Eastern most point of the United States.





But I do have RLETs on order for both my DLX and CRF250L, that's a no brainer!
.
