soggybottom_imp
Running like a top
What has me scratching my head is $420 for heated grips and install kit.:huh:
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Cool! I like it as much as the Honda. I hope it costs less. (?) Thanks Ferret!The ferret_imp said:
Thanks for this great news! I'm going to put my deposit on an EX model, with the spoked wheels, as soon as my dealer confirms availability. I hope they offer more color options than just the white for the EX model.The ferret_imp said:My dealer just called and said Honda released the info on the 2014 CB 1100s for the U.S.
As leaked info indicated there will be 2 models..the Standard and the Deluxe
Std will be black with black wheels not sure if there are any other changes to that model that would be different than ours.
Deluxe will be red with the 4 into 2, double walled chrome header pipes, 6 speed, 1/2 gallon larger tank, revised instruments with gear indicator, new turn signals, headlight relocated up 1" ..and he said ( from memory) it also had mag wheels ( note he may be wrong on that..We will see)
If the weather cooperates tomorrow I will run down and look at specs and pictures to see of I can get more info including prices if he has them.


I don't know how much more "official, official" it can get. The picture I provided in Post #27 came directly from a Honda dealership motorcycle ordering website, with the caption underneath that states black will not be offered with ABS.pcypert_imp said:Wish could get the black with ABS....guess will wait for official, official reveal and hope
Though the more I'm looking the more a white one with brown leather seat seems to work for me.
They look like the graphite to me.Buffalohead_imp said:It's really hard to tell (for me) the color of the fenders from the photo of the 2014 standard model. I hope they come up with some better photos soon. Are the fenders graphite black or are they chrome?
I don't know how much more "official, official" it can get. The picture I provided in Post #27 came directly from a Honda dealership motorcycle ordering website, with the caption underneath that states black will not be offered with ABS.thumper_imp said:I don't know how much more "official, official" it can get. The picture I provided in Post #27 came directly from a Honda dealership motorcycle ordering website, with the caption underneath that states black will not be offered with ABS.pcypert_imp said:Wish could get the black with ABS....guess will wait for official, official reveal and hope
Though the more I'm looking the more a white one with brown leather seat seems to work for me.
Sorry.


In my case, since I will have a sidecar and have a much better chance if remaining upright, I think I can live without it too. :celebrate:The ferret_imp said:Mick..methinks by the smilie he knows what it is, but he doesn't have it and doesn't feel it's needed.
Ha, got me there, it was early in the morning and I, d only had one cup of tea....The ferret_imp said:Mick..methinks by the smilie he knows what it is, but he doesn't have it and doesn't feel it's needed.
ABS... what I don't work on with my weight machine.davidsargee_imp said:What is ABS?![]()
(before you high-side and take them out like bowling pins)Making my second cup of the morning as I type.Mick65_imp said:Ha, got me there, it was early in the morning and I, d only had one cup of tea....The ferret_imp said:Mick..methinks by the smilie he knows what it is, but he doesn't have it and doesn't feel it's needed.
ABS... what I don't work on with my weight machine.howlindaug_imp said:ABS... what I don't work on with my weight machine.davidsargee_imp said:What is ABS?![]()
ABS... prevents the cool rear wheel skid a foot from your friends(before you high-side and take them out like bowling pins)
(before you high-side and take them out like bowling pins)