DGShannon_imp
Been there
Thread starter
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Did the EMGO bolt right up or did you fabricate a connector pipe, and what inlet diameter did you select?mgoodie_imp said:My video sounds almost exactly like the bike in person. It's quite "gargly" if you know what I mean. But it's in my garage so sounds is bouncing around a bit
Do you have part # ?mgoodie_imp said:Bolted right up it. It sticks out to the side a bit more than stock but for a cheap pipe that looks good and sounds good it perfect and for the price if you don't like it, it doesn't break the bank
Really? I have been considering one, but based upon the comments of another member, that used one, it required an angle pipe. They used a leftover piece from a Yamaha kit they already had.mgoodie_imp said:Bolted right up it. It sticks out to the side a bit more than stock but for a cheap pipe that looks good and sounds good it perfect and for the price if you don't like it, it doesn't break the bank



mgoodie_imp said:Dont look at all the dirt its been wet here and I just had to get the bike out.
The first photo is of the bracket that is mounted to a bolt that holds the brake line to the frame.
[url=http://s1376.photobucket.com/user/mgoodie/media/20150312_102519_zpsa6alhsxe.jpg.html]
[url=http://s1376.photobucket.com/user/mgoodie/media/20150312_102528_zpsyjwzicld.jpg.html]
mgoodie_imp said:Dont look at all the dirt its been wet here and I just had to get the bike out.
The first photo is of the bracket that is mounted to a bolt that holds the brake line to the frame.
[url=http://s1376.photobucket.com/user/mgoodie/media/20150312_102519_zpsa6alhsxe.jpg.html]
[url=http://s1376.photobucket.com/user/mgoodie/media/20150312_102528_zpsyjwzicld.jpg.html]
c-breezy_imp said:mgoodie_imp said:Dont look at all the dirt its been wet here and I just had to get the bike out.
The first photo is of the bracket that is mounted to a bolt that holds the brake line to the frame.
[url=http://s1376.photobucket.com/user/mgoodie/media/20150312_102519_zpsa6alhsxe.jpg.html]
[url=http://s1376.photobucket.com/user/mgoodie/media/20150312_102528_zpsyjwzicld.jpg.html]
I'm diggin' the way it angles out! Mike, do you have any side angle pics of your bike with the Emgo on?
