it was fun

68lupe_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Just want to take a minute to thank everyone on this forum. You helped me out so many times with questions on my CB1100. This was a great bike that really helped me get back into riding again but have found that I want to start venturing out on longer trips.
So that's where the 2016 Indian Springfield came into play. Been researching for 2 months & finally decided to pull the trigger. She's a beauty.

Thanks again - 68lupe :thanks:
 
Beautiful bike 68lupe. Glad the CB filled a niche for you and that you found the forum agreeable. Please stop back and give us a ride report on your new Indian, and safe travels wherever the bike takes you.
 
Wow, 111 cubic inches! 119.2 lb. ft. of torque at 3000 rpm. Sounds like a torque monster.

Put some RLETS on that thing and confuse your fellow Indian riders/dealer when they try to order some. :P
 
Fine choice 68lupe. A fellow in our local riding group has an Indian also, a beautiful bike in every way. Hope it gives you years of riding pleasure. Please drop by on occasion and say hello on the forum.
 
I really like that bike. It's that one or the 1400 California I've thought about pulling the trigger on. Just not sure I want a bike that heavy. Enjoy!!
 
Congrats on the new Indian glad the cb was the one to help re light the fire for you I've also been checking out the new victory octane as my next potential V TWIN bike same frame as the Indian scout and one bad a$$ cruiser!
 
That's some beast 68lupe. Hope you both get to travel many happy miles together.
 
The ferret_imp said:
Beautiful bike 68lupe. Glad the CB filled a niche for you and that you found the forum agreeable. Please stop back and give us a ride report on your new Indian, and safe travels wherever the bike takes you.
Great bike. Ridden one and understand your choice. But most of all, what The Ferret said!
 
Man, I've got to admit: that Indian looks like it was made for you. Enjoy the new ride! Don't be a stranger around here — we'd definitely like to hear how you're getting along with the Springfield.
 
Nice bike! I test rode some of the new indians. The Springfield is beautiful. Didn't get to ride that one but did ride the chieftain and scout. The scout made me think one or twice.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top