it runs in the blood

the Ferret

Road warrior
Thread starter
Thread starter
jim, yes 390. He likes it a lot. Pretty powerful but really small. Like riding a high horsepowered bicycle you don't have to pedal.
 
Thread starter
Son on his FJ 09 this morning.. well it is an adventure bike lol

 
I dunno, Ferret, it looks a lot like the asylum collection vehicle to me.
 
Thread starter
Lol... Does it ever snow in Australia?
 
How does your nephew like the nc700? I came real close to buying one, but didn't for the reason seen in the photo. I couldn't touch the ground with both feet. Otherwise it seems like a real interesting bike.
crutch
 
Thread starter
He likes it a lot and prefers it over his brothers SV650 because of the torque. It's an easy bike to ride. You don't need to rev the heck out of it (actually you can't redline is like 6500 rpms). My wife and I borrowed that one and rode it thru those same mountain passes (Ebbets Pass and Monitor Pass) and it did fine with both of us on it. It gets like 68 mpg, and he loves the frunk.



[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/theferret111/media/tahoe%20156_zpsllwlb37l.jpg.html]

It's pretty tall for me as you can see in the pic, I could barely get 1 foot down lol, but I managed somehow.
 
The ferret_imp said:
Lol... Does it ever snow in Australia?
Yes.


But not where I live.
 
Back
Top