It must be in our blood

JustCruising_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
I am very lucky. I have been away from home for a week with work, but now back home with a few days to myself. I have a beast of a motorcycle in the garage, the weather is looking good, and tomorrow I'll be out - total freedom to go wherever I please, for as long as I please. I have always loved the bikes since I was a young teenager, owned a few now and loved them all, but now it's not just the bike, it's the whole experience. The CB just seems to bring it all together, everything I desire from the machine and bringing with it that whole package, every time.

It's in the blood.


What more can I wish for :)
 
You have it absolutely correct. Our passion for riding and motorcycles is usually something that only fellow riders understand. We are the lucky ones!
 
Thread starter
ride4now_imp said:
If you don't post photos... it never happened!
arrrggghhhh .... it's not happening ! Two days ago the weather forecast was good, dry for a week. But no, it's pelting down !! all over southern uk it seems. London has been flooded, all trains and tubes affected/cancelled. Homes flooded. Glastonbury festival in a mud bath again ! I'm in the house watching the stair rods come down :huh:
 
JustCruising_imp said:
ride4now_imp said:
If you don't post photos... it never happened!
arrrggghhhh .... it's not happening ! Two days ago the weather forecast was good, dry for a week. But no, it's pelting down !! all over southern uk it seems. London has been flooded, all trains and tubes affected/cancelled. Homes flooded. Glastonbury festival in a mud bath again ! I'm in the house watching the stair rods come down :huh:
I really enjoy colloquial phrases ...

Courtesy translation from English to English: rain coming down in long, straight streaks like a stair rod (bar that holds carpet in place at the bottom of the stairs).

Clearly more sensible than "raining cats and dogs" :thumbsup:
 
How about "Toad strangler" ?
 
Thread starter
RockHop_imp said:
JustCruising_imp said:
ride4now_imp said:
If you don't post photos... it never happened!
arrrggghhhh .... it's not happening ! Two days ago the weather forecast was good, dry for a week. But no, it's pelting down !! all over southern uk it seems. London has been flooded, all trains and tubes affected/cancelled. Homes flooded. Glastonbury festival in a mud bath again ! I'm in the house watching the stair rods come down :huh:
I really enjoy colloquial phrases ...

Courtesy translation from English to English: rain coming down in long, straight streaks like a stair rod (bar that holds carpet in place at the bottom of the stairs).

Clearly more sensible than "raining cats and dogs" :thumbsup:
I really enjoy colloquial phrases ...

Courtesy translation from English to English: rain coming down in long, straight streaks like a stair rod (bar that holds carpet in place at the bottom of the stairs).

Clearly more sensible than "raining cats and dogs" :thumbsup:
:clap:
 
Back
Top