IT HAS ARRIVED. HAKOFUGU TANK AND CLIP ONS

HikerToo_imp said:
Do you still have the black seat to see how it would look, especially since the bike is mostly black and silver, it may blend better.
I think it might look better too with a black seat, imo.
So I went experimenting:


Still this bike is one of the best looking CB11 out there atm!


@silascopathic
did you consider changing the taillights to round dual ones like in my picture above?
 
Thread starter
that dual tail is actually kinda nice! do you have a link? I no longer have the black seat. I love the brown as it matches the grips and if you notice my wheels are a rootbeer color. It just reminds me of a vintage custom cafe/street fighter

i am interested in that tail lamp though!
 
sorry for the late reply, I just did a google search and found a few online shops.
http://www.wats-motor.com/eshop/product_info.php/cPath/33_47/products_id/274
dual round tail light with chrome license plate bracket

or you can make custom plate and bolt 2 of these on afterwards:
http://www.polo-motorrad.de/de/mini...utm_medium=retageting&utm_campaign=criteo

unfortunately I didnt found the link for those specific dual tail lights from my previous post, I lost the HD of my laptop, so I can't do a google search...but I remember its from ebay...

I initially got the inspiration for round tail lights from this German custom shop for Triumph Thruxton bikes...a bike where Honda can be jealous from when talking about aftermarket parts :)
http://www.classicbike-raisch.de/html/body_parts.html



EDIT: I found the ebay link of that specific LED round tail light
http://www.ebay.com/itm/LED-Tail-Light-L...97&vxp=mtr
 
Thread starter
Naw, havent decided if it is a yes or no. I need to give the bike a tune up and then I think I am gonna go for rear and front suspension next
 
whatever you do, its still, by far, imo, the best looking custom cb1100 I've seen, including the Bad Seeds one and this hot red italian one:

3ffc4ffd5074952ed833ffb762800087.jpg


:)
 
Thread starter
That is quite a nice bike from Bad Seeds, I wonder what that exhaust is? In fact, I wonder what handle bars are those too!



Gotta do an oil change next and then do a detailed cleaning on her.
 
Thread starter
damn, good call. anyone on here have this exhaust? would love to get this and ceramic coat it in black. I wonder if you lose the center stand with this...
 
Personally I like the CB1100 with a dual exhaust system, that would make it look badass and complete.
There is just something about dual sided exhaust bike you can't beat.
 
Thread starter
i agree. i really like this dual setup on this bad seeds bike. Gotta find some good reviews on it. I am also gonna lower my front end like they did and see how i enjoy the ride
 
I'm really drawn to the café style. I appreciate that there are plenty of purists who believe we mere mortals shouldn't mess with what the Honda gods have created - which is truly an amazing work of engineering. Still, for some, it's in our nature to never leave well enough alone. I imagine it's fun to see whatever vision you have for your bike slowly take shape until you truly have something that is uniquely your own. I don't know how far I'll eventually go with my bike. So many other things compete for my time and money. I suspect I have quite a few modifications in my future. Then again, it's pretty amazing as is.
 
Back
Top