Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Got to love Takashi AND White House!silascopathic_imp said:Thanks!!
Takashi just got back to me and said whitehouse is building another set of bars for me!
So looks like I'll have clip ons after all in about a month!
nope the plan was brown black an silver all along. wheels are a metallic root beer, got the gorgeous brown leather seat and the grips. gonna tint the windscreen brown as well once i find the right tint.HikerToo_imp said:Do you still have the black seat to see how it would look, especially since the bike is mostly black and silver, it may blend better.
You guys have a pretty exclusive club.Ack-CB11_imp said:Very Very Cool, sorry for the slow reply on your PM. I hope the tank install went smooth. Great news about the clip-ons, they'll be sweet.
Looks fantastic. WH makes some quality items and with Takashi on our side, makes it so much better.
Welcome to the Club..............


not hard at all! I used the technicians manual and unplugged the breather tube, then the fuel pump from the side cover and the fuel line from the bottom. Stupid me, had just filled my tank the day before so i had to empty all the gas into a bucket. Installing the fuel pump was easy and the tank slid on like a glove!GIXXERMAN_imp said:Silas, how hard was it to change the tanks out?
thanks!!!! you really don't think the cowl fits any longer?! they are both raw aluminum!jimigalahad_imp said:Beautiful as I expected!
(The cowl looks a little out of place to me now though.)


if i could get one in aluminum i totally would!Rboe_imp said:No, the cowl fits real nice now. It was pleasant enough with the red tank before but visually the whole bike works better with the aluminum tank. May want to add a rear boattail cowl for the seat and tail light.![]()
Thanks man!! I get pissed everyday it rains because i can't ride itjimigalahad_imp said:Just my personal opinion. I think it would look pretty mean w/o the cowl or maybe black cowl. I think it looks great over all though. Definitely my fav cb1100 I've seen.
