Is Honda in trouble going into the 2016 MotoGP season?

CB4ME_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Two great articles about the post season testing. New Michelin tires, new unified software, and an engine that is still overly aggressive poise serious challenges for the Honda team. Meanwhile Ducati seems to be coming out of the gate strong. Watch out for Scott Reading next year.

Jerez MotoGP Test, Day 4 Round Up: Honda's Overpowered Engine Vs Ducati's Friendly Delivery | MotoMatters.com | Kropotkin Thinks

Jerez MotoGP Test Round Up: Redding Reveals Ducati Dominance, And Where Honda Is Going Wrong | MotoMatters.com | Kropotkin Thinks
 
Good reads CB4ME, thanks for posting that. Too early really to make a judgement about Honda's readiness for the coming season I think. With HRC's money and resources, I feel they will probably have a handle on it soon. Good to see Ducati have a good test. What about Suzuki and Yamaha?
 
Right now in Honda headquarters, the brightest engineering minds are pondering solutions. Honda rarely fails when it comes to racing.
 
It's not the machinery in question, its the riders. I wouldn't mind betting Dani leads the way for Honda next season.
 
Back
Top