Sodbuster_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
I'm one of those guys who gets to ride twice a month, if that. I don't use the bike for short runs around town, I prefer to wait till I have somewhere to go and the weather is good. Also, to take my wife cuz she loves to ride.
Anyway, we went for a long ride yesterday, ran a few shopping errands and grabbed lunch, was bit cool but the knee ache was worth it.
Point of this post is simply the love I have for the CB1100 and the pure joy of riding. Why is it that everything looks different from the seat of a motorcycle? You (we) just seem to see more, even the huge crows perched up at top of the trees.
I find riding invigorating, I don't seek out fast corners or challenging endurance rides, though I respect those of you who seek that. It's just such a nice, simple way to spend some time and 'get out there'. Maybe bit simplistic but man, what a nice ride.
Sodbuster
Anyway, we went for a long ride yesterday, ran a few shopping errands and grabbed lunch, was bit cool but the knee ache was worth it.
Point of this post is simply the love I have for the CB1100 and the pure joy of riding. Why is it that everything looks different from the seat of a motorcycle? You (we) just seem to see more, even the huge crows perched up at top of the trees.
I find riding invigorating, I don't seek out fast corners or challenging endurance rides, though I respect those of you who seek that. It's just such a nice, simple way to spend some time and 'get out there'. Maybe bit simplistic but man, what a nice ride.
Sodbuster