Is $12.3K OTD a good deal on a new 2014 deluxe

It is a nice place, Ridem. It's the Bellbird Creek Tea House where I went riding yesterday. (See the Seat Time section). It's run by a really nice bloke called Peter who rides himself and is very biker friendly. The joint swarms with bikers at weekends.
 
Thread starter
SamEdward_imp said:
I would say that you could wait for the price to drop so it will be easy for you
I bought it for $11,850 out the door and it is now stored in my barn at home until weather is decent enough to ride.

I'm glad I bought the deluxe now... no longer worried about scarcity or discontinued for 2015.
 
I usually worry too much to buy a brand new bike this time of year.

The bad news- Your 1-year warranty clock starts now.
The good news- It's a Honda!
 
ClassicVW_imp said:
I usually worry too much to buy a brand new bike this time of year.

The bad news- Your 1-year warranty clock starts now.
The good news- It's a Honda!
No matter what time you buy, the winter month's come into play with the warranty. There are always a few bluebird days in the winter to take it out for a spin around the neighborhood!
 
Yes, but I prefer to know right away if there are going to be any problems, and not sit around and just look at the bike for 3 or 4 months.
 
Back
Top