Irlandtour 2019

Wisedrum

Road warrior
Thread starter
Not long ago I finished my this year summer trip. He led me to Irland. Although the report is mainly written in my native language German he may be of interest to those, who like to look at the pics and get an idea of where and how I toured.

Here's the link:

http://www.peterweise.net/Reiseberichte.html

Have joy while looking/reading.

Wisedrum
 
That looks so nice. One more place to put on the bucket list. Can't say I've spent any time in Ireland, unless you count changing planes in Dublin.
One thing I love about this site is being able to see all of the cool places around the world where everyone rides!
 
Gone in 60_imp said:
That looks so nice. One more place to put on the bucket list. Can't say I've spent any time in Ireland, unless you count changing planes in Dublin.
One thing I love about this site is being able to see all of the cool places around the world where everyone rides!
The same goes for me :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Me too. Lovely photos, Wisedrum.
 
Gone in 60_imp said:
That looks so nice. One more place to put on the bucket list. Can't say I've spent any time in Ireland, unless you count changing planes in Dublin.
One thing I love about this site is being able to see all of the cool places around the world where everyone rides!
(+1)
 
Would love to tour Ireland some day
 
Thread starter
It's good to read that your appetite for Irland is woken up by the pics of the tour report. Irland will certainly fulfill your hunger.

Wisedrum
 
Back
Top