Wisedrum
Road warrior
Thread starter
This year I didn't travel as long and far away as I did in the years before.
But nevertheless I roadtripped to my neighbour country Denmark for 9 days and wrote a Roadbook about the trip in German. Though you most likely can't understand what I'm writing about you can take a look at the pictures and guess what could be the concerned text.
I took the W800 instead of my CB this time, both are lovely bikes to tour with.
Here are 2 links:
The first leads directly to the Denmark Roadbook.
The second to all I've written.
http://www.peterweise.net/travel/DK_reise_juli_2021.pdf
Peter Weise - Schlagzeuger aus Kiel
Enjoy.
But nevertheless I roadtripped to my neighbour country Denmark for 9 days and wrote a Roadbook about the trip in German. Though you most likely can't understand what I'm writing about you can take a look at the pictures and guess what could be the concerned text.
I took the W800 instead of my CB this time, both are lovely bikes to tour with.
Here are 2 links:
The first leads directly to the Denmark Roadbook.
The second to all I've written.
http://www.peterweise.net/travel/DK_reise_juli_2021.pdf
Peter Weise - Schlagzeuger aus Kiel
Enjoy.

