Interesting Sighting

Gone in 60

Road warrior
Thread starter
Have to admit, I partied a little too hard Saturday night with some friends, and my head just wasn't right Sunday morning to make the hour-long ride to the museum. So, when I was walking back to my car, rather than my CB, I noticed something very interesting in the motorycle parking area.

The Argentina license plate caught my eye. I couldn't I.D. the bike, as I had never seen anything like it, but looking up the NV200, it's a Bajaj. It definitely looked like it had made the ride to California, as a lot of it was held together with duct and electrical tape.

I wonder if I had bumped into the owner at some point during the day. Must have been someone visiting the museum.
 
Yea it is. Heavily decked out for a 200.
 
Made the (return) trip on a single tank? :D
 
About a month ago I saw a motorcycle in the parking lot of a govt agency I was visiting with QLD on the top of its plate. I'm not sure Cormanus, but I think that's Queensland? I'd have taken a picture, but that's frowned upon at that particular location. The plate was small-ish, about the size of US plates.
 
Sounds right, tommymck. Like this?

 
That looked like it. Come to think of it, the bike looks like the bike also. You sure you don't work for the NSA Cormanus?
 
I’m not at liberty to say.
 
Thread starter
So, it can be inferred that Cormanus might be working with the U.S. Government on a secret mission of some sort.
I look forward to his tell-all memoirs hitting the shelves at airport bookstores some time in the near future.
 
Giving the posted picture a good look, it is clear to me that the bark of the tree in the background is not Eucalyptus.
The evidence of a fake life story comes slowly together.
 
Saw this yesterday while out chasing waterfalls in WV…couple of
Trail 125s…


b823cdcf1cacd07d1a88a1529c3a41e3.png



Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top