Interesting popularity demonstration

jitaylor_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
I was at the nearby Honda dealer on Saturday to buy oil, when I witnessed four of the employees arguing. Turns out, someone brought in a 2014 CB1100 (black of course in the US) on trade with just a bit over 100 miles on it, and a small riot had broken out over which one of the employees would get to buy it. They were all young guys and one was the assistant service manager. I mean they weren't cussing or coming to blows, but it was a sincere discussion over who should get first crack at it. I found it interesting since they were all under 30.
 
hey, i'm not so old, and i jumped all over the CB11. it's an amazing bike for the rock bottom price they're going for. i think older folks were the only ones willing to pay full price for them is all.
 
Gooood news :thumbsup: , it should be sent to Japan Honda, so they could ship newer CBs and CB1300s as well to NA continent, INCLUDING Canada :P
 
bigsheep_imp said:
The mechanics at my dealership fight over who gets to do the inspection ride.
Inspection ride?
 
After mechanics at a dealer have worked in a bike, they take it for a ride to check it out and make sure everything’s OK.

Great story, jitaylor.
 
misterprofessionality_imp said:
hey, i'm not so old, and i jumped all over the CB11. it's an amazing bike for the rock bottom price they're going for. i think older folks were the only ones willing to pay full price for them is all.
I'm SO BUSTED! :excited::beerchug:
JIM
 
Back
Top