interesting color scheme

j3gq_imp

Been there
Thread starter
Saw this CB today for sale in Germany, and thought I should share this picture for it's custom color scheme. Really like the combination of black-brown-silver. The designation "bronco" comes to mind.
 
I never liked the color brown on a bike or clothes for that matter. Remember in the seventies the brown follow up bike for the Black Bomber , looked bad and sold even worse in Europe.
 
Brown good on the Griso..not so good on the used RS...imo
 
Thread starter
Can't help showing you another very nice color scheme,
it's called Candygold, but wait before you scroll down ...
It's soooooooooo pretty ...

If I could only put this on my EX, at reasonable cost of course.
:clap:















 
j3gq_imp said:
Can't help showing you another very nice color scheme,
it's called Candygold, but wait before you scroll down ...
It's soooooooooo pretty ...

If I could only put this on my EX, at reasonable cost of course.
:clap:


Where did you find that picture? I love that tank color and would do it in a heartbeat.
 
Back
Top