Jan 15, 2019 #1 J jedd_imp Been there Thread starter looks like the hardware attaches to the center section of the handlebar, windshield rotates up/down... I like this fairing, much better looking than the MRA windshield Im using. anyone using this fairing ?
looks like the hardware attaches to the center section of the handlebar, windshield rotates up/down... I like this fairing, much better looking than the MRA windshield Im using. anyone using this fairing ?
Jan 16, 2019 #2 G GoldOxide_imp Road warrior Not using, but that is different. Thanks for the awareness.
Jan 16, 2019 #5 peterbaron Road warrior ...what is the top tip windshield Max & Min height from the ground while on the center stand, please ...any links https....
...what is the top tip windshield Max & Min height from the ground while on the center stand, please ...any links https....
Jan 16, 2019 #6 C Csory_imp Running like a top m in sc_imp said: why does it hang out so far over the headlight? Click to expand... I'd say half-looks and half-Venturi? The gap might help with turbulence...
m in sc_imp said: why does it hang out so far over the headlight? Click to expand... I'd say half-looks and half-Venturi? The gap might help with turbulence...
Jan 16, 2019 #7 G GoldOxide_imp Road warrior "War of the Worlds" kinda look, especially in dark tint.
Jan 16, 2019 #8 Lord Popgun Road warrior Gold, I don’t think it’s installed wrong. Chic Design’s site shows it like that. If they say why, well, I can’t read Japanese. CHIC DESIGN - ガイラシールド インナーペイント・サービス
Gold, I don’t think it’s installed wrong. Chic Design’s site shows it like that. If they say why, well, I can’t read Japanese. CHIC DESIGN - ガイラシールド インナーペイント・サービス
Jan 16, 2019 #9 peterbaron Road warrior GoldOxide_imp said: Fashionable? Or installed incorrectly? Click to expand... Lord Popgun_imp said: Gold, I don’t think it’s installed wrong. Chic Design’s site shows it like that. If they say why, well, I can’t read Japanese. CHIC DESIGN - ガイラシールド インナーペイント・サービス Click to expand... Gold wrote his post after few ++ beers :beerchug:
GoldOxide_imp said: Fashionable? Or installed incorrectly? Click to expand... Lord Popgun_imp said: Gold, I don’t think it’s installed wrong. Chic Design’s site shows it like that. If they say why, well, I can’t read Japanese. CHIC DESIGN - ガイラシールド インナーペイント・サービス Click to expand... Gold wrote his post after few ++ beers :beerchug:
Jan 16, 2019 #10 G GoldOxide_imp Road warrior peterbaron_imp said: GoldOxide_imp said: Fashionable? Or installed incorrectly? Click to expand... Lord Popgun_imp said: Gold, I don’t think it’s installed wrong. Chic Design’s site shows it like that. If they say why, well, I can’t read Japanese. CHIC DESIGN - ガイラシールド インナーペイント・サービス Click to expand... Gold wrote his post after few ++ beers :beerchug: Click to expand... Lord Popgun_imp said: Gold, I don’t think it’s installed wrong. Chic Design’s site shows it like that. If they say why, well, I can’t read Japanese. CHIC DESIGN - ガイラシールド インナーペイント・サービス Click to expand... Gold wrote his post after few ++ beers :beerchug: Bah! I really meant this anyway. 5400 yen? Am I reading that correctly? For everything? (sounds low) Wonder how durable the shield is?
peterbaron_imp said: GoldOxide_imp said: Fashionable? Or installed incorrectly? Click to expand... Lord Popgun_imp said: Gold, I don’t think it’s installed wrong. Chic Design’s site shows it like that. If they say why, well, I can’t read Japanese. CHIC DESIGN - ガイラシールド インナーペイント・サービス Click to expand... Gold wrote his post after few ++ beers :beerchug: Click to expand... Lord Popgun_imp said: Gold, I don’t think it’s installed wrong. Chic Design’s site shows it like that. If they say why, well, I can’t read Japanese. CHIC DESIGN - ガイラシールド インナーペイント・サービス Click to expand... Gold wrote his post after few ++ beers :beerchug: Bah! I really meant this anyway. 5400 yen? Am I reading that correctly? For everything? (sounds low) Wonder how durable the shield is?
Jan 17, 2019 #11 G GoldOxide_imp Road warrior m in sc_imp said: you cant enter a us shipping address on the website.. i tired out of curiosity. Click to expand... Price appears to start at about 32400 yen, which makes more sense.
m in sc_imp said: you cant enter a us shipping address on the website.. i tired out of curiosity. Click to expand... Price appears to start at about 32400 yen, which makes more sense.
Jan 17, 2019 #13 G GoldOxide_imp Road warrior I always thought those CB riders with these were neat ... also available from the same said site. As suggested by popgun, an alternative source might be better.
I always thought those CB riders with these were neat ... also available from the same said site. As suggested by popgun, an alternative source might be better.