interesting bobber cb

I find the overall look appealing and tasteful. I like the tank itself and the color, but I don't care much for "Wedge" so prominent. Of course it's their brand name, but Honda "something" should appear on the tank.
 
The black exhaust in contrast with the silver/chrome engine looks great! Love the subtle tank pinstriping on that color tank , from the "in the saddle" view.
Our bikes are so beautiful that much can be done before they are no longer that :cool:
 
would love to putter down the stip on that and park it at a bike meet...i can already taste the clout.

would NOT want to commit to a hard corner on it....not with those tires lol.
 
Not crazy about the tiny speedo. Is there a tach in there somewhere? The seat is not what I'd call a bobber seat, more like a torture rack, too small, no support, too thin, but, it's not my a$$ on it, so... I do like the black exhaust, but I would make the headers black, and leave the can chrome. I might try that on my CB. Not crazy about the huge tires, either, they look out of proportion, but they might put a lot of rubber on the road. Overall, not for me.
 
Charlie Bravo_imp said:
Not crazy about the tiny speedo. Is there a tach in there somewhere? The seat is not what I'd call a bobber seat, more like a torture rack, too small, no support, too thin, but, it's not my a$$ on it, so... I do like the black exhaust, but I would make the headers black, and leave the can chrome. I might try that on my CB. Not crazy about the huge tires, either, they look out of proportion, but they might put a lot of rubber on the road. Overall, not for me.
:rofl:
 
Thread starter
GoldOxide_imp said:
Charlie Bravo_imp said:
Not crazy about the tiny speedo. Is there a tach in there somewhere? The seat is not what I'd call a bobber seat, more like a torture rack, too small, no support, too thin, but, it's not my a$$ on it, so... I do like the black exhaust, but I would make the headers black, and leave the can chrome. I might try that on my CB. Not crazy about the huge tires, either, they look out of proportion, but they might put a lot of rubber on the road. Overall, not for me.
:rofl:
:rofl: tell me or age without telling me your age lol
 
Back
Top