Instrument cluster loose?

Phat Ham_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Today I noticed that I can wiggle the instrument cluster with my hand. Is everybody else's like that? I want to make sure I don't have a missing screw or something.
 
Just went out to the garage and tried mine. It moves about 1/4" back and forth. About what I'd expect for a rubber mounted cluster. There's no looseness to it, just the flexing of the rubber.
 
Had to go out to the garage and try mine to see what y'all were talking about. Yep mine wiggles too lol.

See..good thing we have this forum to share info like that so others can see whats normal and what isn't.
 
Thread starter
Flynrider_imp said:
Just went out to the garage and tried mine. It moves about 1/4" back and forth. About what I'd expect for a rubber mounted cluster. There's no looseness to it, just the flexing of the rubber.
That's exactly what mine does. I figured it was supposed to be like that but wanted to make sure with everyone else.
 
Back
Top