Instrument bezels

cb5501100_imp

New to the forum
Thread starter
Hey, I'm pickin up my 2013 cb 1100 Tuesday from the dealer to complement my 76 cb 550 restomod. On the floor it does not have the chrome bezels on the clocks. Is this correct? Non ABS. Just seen chrome bezels on all the vids I've seen.
 
if you are talking about the chrome cups for the bottom of the speedo and tach, they are a factory optional accessory for the 13, available from your dealer.

for the 14 they have to come from Samurider in Japan, as Honda does not offer them
 
Thread starter
No I'm talkin bout the bezels, the rim on top of the instruments. It's chrome. The bike I'm buying doesn't have them
 
Are you sure? Is it new? I don't think those rings come off
 
cb5501100_imp said:
No I'm talkin bout the bezels, the rim on top of the instruments. It's chrome. The bike I'm buying doesn't have them
That's odd. You made me go into the garage and look. Mine are chrome.

6057ae67ecabfd7867bb886189423438.jpg
 
cb5501100_imp said:
Hey, I'm pickin up my 2013 cb 1100 Tuesday from the dealer to complement my 76 cb 550 restomod. On the floor it does not have the chrome bezels on the clocks. Is this correct? Non ABS. Just seen chrome bezels on all the vids I've seen.
In 2014 the upper ring was changed to black so that it would not cause glare and distraction. I prefer the black upper ring as it makes for clearer gauge reading.
 
Back
Top