Installed red side covers on 2013 CB1100

Frulk_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
They're not a 100% perfect color match (lighting in garage doesn't highlight the difference) but I knew that going in. I'm ok with that as you really do have to look closely to see the difference. They look as good as new however. Plus the old school look to the 1100 emblem more than makes up for the ever so slight color disparity.

Thanks Desert Viper for a great deal and transaction

e347da1d26860d0ff1819c9eab885c62.jpg



Now on to installing the Yoshimura pipe I picked up from Pekingduck. The pipe is just something I'd thought I'd try. Didn't get it for increased decibel or performance level but for looks just to see how all this plays out. I do have the silencer insert if it turns out I like the look but think it may be too loud.

f4075dc1a35a60f1157f127fc67ca0f0.jpg
 
Thread starter
Emblems came installed on the covers. Think Desert Viper said the emblems came from France but I might not be totally correct on that.
 
Matching side covers greatly improve the look of the bike, in my view. I like the emblems too.
 
Love the color matched side covers
 
peterbaron_imp said:
Rocky_imp said:
Nice look :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I went for the Spencer blue side covers from Mr. T.

25e42ca1c03e3e936492e1c62ff7ac2f.jpg
Rocky, your bike is beautiful :thumbsup:
Rocky, your bike is beautiful :thumbsup:
Thanks, I appreciate that.

It was high noon with the sun directly overhead so the pic isn't that great.

There are so few CB1100's here in the east that in four years I've never seen another one from any year and most admirers don't even know what it is.
 
Rocky_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
Rocky_imp said:
Nice look :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I went for the Spencer blue side covers from Mr. T.

25e42ca1c03e3e936492e1c62ff7ac2f.jpg
Rocky, your bike is beautiful :thumbsup:
Rocky, your bike is beautiful :thumbsup:
Thanks, I appreciate that.

It was high noon with the sun directly overhead so the pic isn't that great.

There are so few CB1100's here in the east that in four years I've never seen another one from any year and most admirers don't even know what it is.
Rocky, your bike is beautiful :thumbsup:
Thanks, I appreciate that.

It was high noon with the sun directly overhead so the pic isn't that great.

There are so few CB1100's here in the east that in four years I've never seen another one from any year and most admirers don't even know what it is.

HIDE it before winter sets in :P
 
peterbaron_imp said:
Rocky_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
Rocky_imp said:
Nice look :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I went for the Spencer blue side covers from Mr. T.

25e42ca1c03e3e936492e1c62ff7ac2f.jpg
Rocky, your bike is beautiful :thumbsup:
Rocky, your bike is beautiful :thumbsup:
Thanks, I appreciate that.

It was high noon with the sun directly overhead so the pic isn't that great.

There are so few CB1100's here in the east that in four years I've never seen another one from any year and most admirers don't even know what it is.
Rocky, your bike is beautiful :thumbsup:
Thanks, I appreciate that.

It was high noon with the sun directly overhead so the pic isn't that great.

There are so few CB1100's here in the east that in four years I've never seen another one from any year and most admirers don't even know what it is.

HIDE it before winter sets in :P
Rocky, your bike is beautiful :thumbsup:
Thanks, I appreciate that.

It was high noon with the sun directly overhead so the pic isn't that great.

There are so few CB1100's here in the east that in four years I've never seen another one from any year and most admirers don't even know what it is.

HIDE it before winter sets in :P
:D :D :D sadly, the end is coming (insert weeping smilies) all too soon for another year.
Early November is about as far as I go with the season here on the cold north Atlantic Ocean.
We love the ocean breezes in the summer time, but not this time of year.
 
Hey Frank, glad you like the side covers and emblems. I got the metal emblems and red Honda diamond from France on EBay....I have an extra set that I am installing on my Whitehouse K10 side covers. I found them with a “1100 Four emblems” google search, $75 shipped
 
Back
Top