bflint
Been there
Thread starter
Installed Denali D2 driving lights from Twisted Throttle for my night touring. They are supposed to light out 400+ feet, but won't know full value until i get out of city lights into open country
*
Light package:
http://www.twistedthrottle.com/dena...-with-full-wiring-harness-and-m8-mount-chrome
Fender mounts:
http://www.twistedthrottle.com/denali-fender-mount-for-dm-d2-lights-m5-m6-black
*
I overplan, so it took me about 6 hours. Hardest part was the darn "quick release" gas tank line adapter. Also has to go to hardware store and buy two 6mm x 45mm hex bolts because fender kits bolts were a tad off. And also had to extend ground wire by 6 inches that goes to battery post because the plastic tool box that wedges on top of the batter would not fit in.
*
Pictures attached. Pink rope shows the path I took. Headlight can pic show the blue high beam wire I patched into off of the headlight lamp fitting.
*
Rest of pics.
*
Light package:
http://www.twistedthrottle.com/dena...-with-full-wiring-harness-and-m8-mount-chrome
Fender mounts:
http://www.twistedthrottle.com/denali-fender-mount-for-dm-d2-lights-m5-m6-black
*
I overplan, so it took me about 6 hours. Hardest part was the darn "quick release" gas tank line adapter. Also has to go to hardware store and buy two 6mm x 45mm hex bolts because fender kits bolts were a tad off. And also had to extend ground wire by 6 inches that goes to battery post because the plastic tool box that wedges on top of the batter would not fit in.
*
Pictures attached. Pink rope shows the path I took. Headlight can pic show the blue high beam wire I patched into off of the headlight lamp fitting.
*
Rest of pics.

