Indy MotoGp TV question

the Ferret

Road warrior
Thread starter
I am on the west coast, so the time is 3 hours different than I amused to. Also in a hotel so don't have direct TV, but have TV cable so I don't even know what channel the race might be on.

Anyone on the west coast have any idea what tome the race is on and what channel?
 
Thread starter
Ok thanks redbirds, I will be on the road.. That would be noon here. If it was normal time I could watch it at 5 am if I could find the channel. My brother is recording it, so I will watch it when I get home next week. PS feel free to discuss as I will check in with MotoGP.com tomorrow night for results.
 
The ferret_imp said:
Ok thanks redbirds, I will be on the road.. That would be noon here. If it was normal time I could watch it at 5 am if I could find the channel. My brother is recording it, so I will watch it when I get home next week. PS feel free to discuss as I will check in with MotoGP.com tomorrow night for results.
I checked again and I was mistaken, the Motogp race is at two Eastern. Sorry 'bout that.
 
Thread starter
Lol..so 11am here. Will be on road at 9:00 am
 
Back
Top