meowguy_imp
Been there
Thread starter
In Maine, you can't start thinking about winter storage soon enough. I received my storage cover yesterday and I am very pleased with the quality and fit of it.
I ordered the Guardian Ultralite Plus #26035-00 in size medium. I do not have a windshield, but this cover would easily fit over a flea flicker type screen and it covers my rear rack. The cover has a self-contained stuff bag at the rear end, clinch strap under the engine, and elastic at the base.
Here is link to the one I have, about $54.00 plus shipping.
https://www.dowcopowersports.com/guardian-ultralite™-plus-motorcycle-cover-19.aspx
I ordered the Guardian Ultralite Plus #26035-00 in size medium. I do not have a windshield, but this cover would easily fit over a flea flicker type screen and it covers my rear rack. The cover has a self-contained stuff bag at the rear end, clinch strap under the engine, and elastic at the base.
Here is link to the one I have, about $54.00 plus shipping.
https://www.dowcopowersports.com/guardian-ultralite™-plus-motorcycle-cover-19.aspx

grrr ..rub it in. it will be here soon enough 