Indicator connection

Chris Goldson_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Good evening everyone.

I want to take off the rear indicators to change the grab rail but can't find where the indicator connections are. I have looked under the seat where I thought the connectors would be but can't see anything.

Can anyone help please?
 
Chris Goldson_imp said:
Good evening everyone.

I want to take off the rear indicators to change the grab rail but can't find where the indicator connections are. I have looked under the seat where I thought the connectors would be but can't see anything.

Can anyone help please?

On my 2014 they are under the fuse box, under the seat.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Hi Chris,
Yep under the fuse box.

Worth noting that on my and some other bikes, the wires are reversed.
Orange and blue are ground not Pos. as I remember.
Worth throwing a meter across it or at least have a few fuses spare, so the if it blows you can try it the other way round.
best
kev
 
Thread starter
Thanks Kev

Best Wishes


Chris

beardyweirdy@me.com_imp said:
Hi Chris,
Yep under the fuse box.

Worth noting that on my and some other bikes, the wires are reversed.
Orange and blue are ground not Pos. as I remember.
Worth throwing a meter across it or at least have a few fuses spare, so the if it blows you can try it the other way round.
best
kev
 
Back
Top