Indiana owners

Jack1979_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
I'm just curious how many members on the forum are from Indiana? My CB1100 is the only one I've ever seen on the road in my state.
 
There are 4 members from INdiana on the forum's register.
 
Thread starter
Cormanus_imp said:
There are 4 members from INdiana on the forum's register.
Thanks. I'm still learning my way around the forum
Headbanger02_imp said:
I'm a hoosier, around eight miles north of louisville ky.
I probably won't be passing you on the road. From my location I can be in Michigan in 35 minutes and Ohio in about 20 :D.
 
Jack1979_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
There are 4 members from INdiana on the forum's register.
Thanks. I'm still learning my way around the forum
Headbanger02_imp said:
I'm a hoosier, around eight miles north of louisville ky.
I probably won't be passing you on the road. From my location I can be in Michigan in 35 minutes and Ohio in about 20 :D.
Thanks. I'm still learning my way around the forum
Headbanger02_imp said:
I'm a hoosier, around eight miles north of louisville ky.
I probably won't be passing you on the road. From my location I can be in Michigan in 35 minutes and Ohio in about 20 :D.
Probably not, I don't ride more then a hour away from home if that far, I don't have any Ferret in my blood, not that there is anything wrong with that Ferret...:hello:
 
dUh!_imp said:
Yeah, I just missed you last year at Kentucky Kickdown, I did find your bike parked and was checking it out :thumbsup: You took the only pic of my bike that is on this forum, are you coming back down again this year? You probably really should get that cough looked at though...just sayin' ;)
 
Headbanger02_imp said:
Jack1979_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
There are 4 members from INdiana on the forum's register.
Thanks. I'm still learning my way around the forum
Headbanger02_imp said:
I'm a hoosier, around eight miles north of louisville ky.
I probably won't be passing you on the road. From my location I can be in Michigan in 35 minutes and Ohio in about 20 :D.
Thanks. I'm still learning my way around the forum
Headbanger02_imp said:
I'm a hoosier, around eight miles north of louisville ky.
I probably won't be passing you on the road. From my location I can be in Michigan in 35 minutes and Ohio in about 20 :D.
Probably not, I don't ride more then a hour away from home if that far, I don't have any Ferret in my blood, not that there is anything wrong with that Ferret...:hello:

You should probably count yourself among the fortunate :rofl:
 
The ferret_imp said:
Headbanger02_imp said:
Jack1979_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
There are 4 members from INdiana on the forum's register.
Thanks. I'm still learning my way around the forum
Headbanger02_imp said:
I'm a hoosier, around eight miles north of louisville ky.
I probably won't be passing you on the road. From my location I can be in Michigan in 35 minutes and Ohio in about 20 :D.
Thanks. I'm still learning my way around the forum
Headbanger02_imp said:
I'm a hoosier, around eight miles north of louisville ky.
I probably won't be passing you on the road. From my location I can be in Michigan in 35 minutes and Ohio in about 20 :D.
Probably not, I don't ride more then a hour away from home if that far, I don't have any Ferret in my blood, not that there is anything wrong with that Ferret...:hello:

You should probably count yourself among the fortunate :rofl:

You should probably count yourself among the fortunate :rofl:
I don't know about fortunate, you definitely enjoy your riding as well as plenty of super nice country to ride in and around. I enjoy your rides you take through your pictures, I have tons of roads like that around here too. I just won't ride when it's wet and or cold...:biker:
 
Gee if I didn't ride when it was wet or cold (depending on what you consider cold?) could probably only ride about 45 days a year in Ohio. My buddy that moved here from Florida hates Ohio. He says" it's either cold, or raining and it's perma gray for half the year and the fishing stinks too".
 
I'm in SW Indiana....but haven't been on the road in 6 weeks due to a total hip replacement....but plan on trying it this weekend!

I don't know if I've registered mine or not....probably should do that.
 
offroadfx4_imp said:
I'm in SW Indiana....but haven't been on the road in 6 weeks due to a total hip replacement....but plan on trying it this weekend!

I don't know if I've registered mine or not....probably should do that.
Hope you have as much success with your hip as my wife had with hers. Not as much movement as before but the total lack of pain has been a blessing for her.
 
offroadfx4_imp said:
I'm in SW Indiana....but haven't been on the road in 6 weeks due to a total hip replacement....but plan on trying it this weekend!

I don't know if I've registered mine or not....probably should do that.
Off,

We are certainly the CB11 target market. Men more likely to spend money on a hip replacement or hearing aids than on a 2nd motorcycle! I just got new hearing aids that cost as much as a new 2014 std. Good grief. The "Sons of Arthritis" motorcycle gang!! Hope you're on the road soon.

Chip
 
Yep, sorry don't want to side track the thread, but the hip replacement has been educational.

Didn't know there was a possible front or rear entry for the procedure. The rear cuts more muscle, but my Dr has done over 8000 rears and says he's highly successful so why change. In this day and age, it's nice for a change for someone to go by "if it's not broken, don't fix it."

Didn't know the ball and socket is NOT like a ball joint on a car....it is NOT fixed together and will just fall apart without the soft tissue holding it together....when I questioned why they don't make it like a car ball joint, they said they would rather you dislocate your hip than pull out that socket that is screwed and growing into your hip bone! Plus it actually gives your a few degrees more motion with the ball half way out of the cup!

Didn't know they only cut the top corner off and leave the ball...I had thought they cut it half way to the knee.

Ferret tell your wife, thanks for the advice and giving me the courage to do it!

Motion is the battle, like someone in another thread said, if you follow their exercises it helps! What I call the "chicken wing" is the hardest....crossing your leg with your ankle on your knee!

Luckily, it was my left leg so I can still throw my right leg over my CB1100!
 
I'm Down in Evansville. Have only seen one other riding here in town. The dealers around here seem to always have a "used" one with 700 miles on them. So maybe they don't stick here in Harley country. I have had mine close to 3 years now.
 
Thread starter
1ate7records_imp said:
I'm Down in Evansville. Have only seen one other riding here in town. The dealers around here seem to always have a "used" one with 700 miles on them. So maybe they don't stick here in Harley country. I have had mine close to 3 years now.
It's Harley country where I live too. I had a street glide for three years I liked it a lot, but I prefer my cb1100 which makes no sense. I've had quite a few bikes in my 35 years. I've owned everything from crotch rockets to cruisers and just like the UJM better. I guess I just like the smooth power of an inline 4 better.
 
Back
Top