India

Thread starter
Did someone say scooter traffic? (Taiwan)


Motor scooter tsunami

 
KiowaEagle_imp said:
GO, I just noticed. Have you turned into a Black Hole?
You are correct KiowaEagle.

It was a profound announcement event today, and it took a lot of [earthly] community effort to put a real image together. Einstein must be celebrating somewhere.

I think it is a big deal and decided to celebrate it in my avatar.

- - -

The CB1100 has entered the age of realized Event Horizon. :)

Speaking of which, they guess-timate the Event Horizon is some 25 billion miles across.
 
I knew there were black holes. Got pulled already into some in the office in the afternoon after a good lunch...
 
Thread starter
GoldOxide_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
Did someone say scooter traffic? (Taiwan)


Motor scooter tsunami

Kind of a beautiful thing. Too bad about having to wear the masks.
Kind of a beautiful thing. Too bad about having to wear the masks.
Yea it is. Can you imagine the mayhem there would be if that were in an American city? Lawyers would have a field day lol
 
Back
Top