Sep 7, 2021 #1 E Enzofour_imp Running like a top Thread starter I have the idle speed at 1000 rpm, I would like to increase it to 1050/1100, how can I do? Thanks
Sep 7, 2021 #3 H Houtman_imp Road warrior I see no reason to increase the idle speed , all my bikes have been VERY steady on idle at 1000 rpm.
Sep 7, 2021 #4 Lord Popgun Road warrior As PB said, it is controlled by the ECU by way of the IACV. There are no provisions for adjusting it. Specified idle speed is 1100rpm +- 100rpm
As PB said, it is controlled by the ECU by way of the IACV. There are no provisions for adjusting it. Specified idle speed is 1100rpm +- 100rpm
Sep 9, 2021 #5 P PowerDubs_imp Road warrior Raise it? I'm the other way- it seems high to me after I get out of my car that has an idle RPM of less than half of the CB.
Raise it? I'm the other way- it seems high to me after I get out of my car that has an idle RPM of less than half of the CB.
Sep 9, 2021 #6 G GoldOxide_imp Road warrior Best way I know to increase engine RPM is to go for a ride.