PowerDubs_imp
Road warrior
Thread starter
I was tooling around on Ebay looking at parts and came across a set of velocity stacks off a parted out bike.
What caught my eye is that I could see a lip midway down the throat. This is confirmed in the picture of the reverse side where you can see the notch cutaway gets thicker towards the middle.
So I bought them...and confirmed- yes, they do neck down in the center. ><

[url=http://s164.photobucket.com/user/powerdubs/media/IMG_0203_zpsfzwyzmzs.jpg.html]
Soooo...I did a little work on them. Hard to see from the pictures, but it is much better now. Here is comparison to a stocker.
[url=http://s164.photobucket.com/user/powerdubs/media/IMG_0233_zpsgesdnxxe.jpg.html]
[url=http://s164.photobucket.com/user/powerdubs/media/IMG_0236_zpsacot92co.jpg.html]
[url=http://s164.photobucket.com/user/powerdubs/media/IMG_0237_zpsxzny9ap9.jpg.html]
[url=http://s164.photobucket.com/user/powerdubs/media/IMG_0238_zpsox0brgmb.jpg.html]
[url=http://s164.photobucket.com/user/powerdubs/media/IMG_0240_zpsgaf9tsk2.jpg.html]
[url=http://s164.photobucket.com/user/powerdubs/media/IMG_0241_zpscpsmgkrf.jpg.html]
[url=http://s164.photobucket.com/user/powerdubs/media/IMG_0243_zpsawgs1u88.jpg.html]
[url=http://s164.photobucket.com/user/powerdubs/media/IMG_0246_zpsfbosbwi7.jpg.html]
[url=http://s164.photobucket.com/user/powerdubs/media/IMG_0247_zpssqedkvib.jpg.html]
What caught my eye is that I could see a lip midway down the throat. This is confirmed in the picture of the reverse side where you can see the notch cutaway gets thicker towards the middle.
So I bought them...and confirmed- yes, they do neck down in the center. ><

[url=http://s164.photobucket.com/user/powerdubs/media/IMG_0203_zpsfzwyzmzs.jpg.html]

Soooo...I did a little work on them. Hard to see from the pictures, but it is much better now. Here is comparison to a stocker.
[url=http://s164.photobucket.com/user/powerdubs/media/IMG_0233_zpsgesdnxxe.jpg.html]

[url=http://s164.photobucket.com/user/powerdubs/media/IMG_0236_zpsacot92co.jpg.html]

[url=http://s164.photobucket.com/user/powerdubs/media/IMG_0237_zpsxzny9ap9.jpg.html]

[url=http://s164.photobucket.com/user/powerdubs/media/IMG_0238_zpsox0brgmb.jpg.html]

[url=http://s164.photobucket.com/user/powerdubs/media/IMG_0240_zpsgaf9tsk2.jpg.html]

[url=http://s164.photobucket.com/user/powerdubs/media/IMG_0241_zpscpsmgkrf.jpg.html]

[url=http://s164.photobucket.com/user/powerdubs/media/IMG_0243_zpsawgs1u88.jpg.html]

[url=http://s164.photobucket.com/user/powerdubs/media/IMG_0246_zpsfbosbwi7.jpg.html]

[url=http://s164.photobucket.com/user/powerdubs/media/IMG_0247_zpssqedkvib.jpg.html]



