Imagine THIS as a barn find?

JustPassinThru_imp

Been there
Thread starter
So...old's kewel.

'S why we're Old School.

How much older, and keweler, can you GET?...than a Honda CBX six?

A barn find.

Actually, a high-school auto-shop backroom stored-gift-abandoned-obsolete find.

School Bikes: The 1981 Honda CBX - Motorcycle Classics

What I wouldn't give...

8582d9c05fe629a191da2f79d960b0bf.jpg
 
American Honda did the same with some 1983 650 Turbo bikes, donated them to schools.
Several years ago American Honda took back the 650 Turbo donation bikes and then offered them for sale to Associates via a lottery.
My name was in the bucket, but I did not get one of these bikes.
Fill disclosure; I retired from American Honda after 29 years in their Environmental Regulation Compliance group.
 
JustPassinThru_imp said:
So...old's kewel.

'S why we're Old School.

How much older, and keweler, can you GET?...than a Honda CBX six?

A barn find.

Actually, a high-school auto-shop backroom stored-gift-abandoned-obsolete find.

School Bikes: The 1981 Honda CBX - Motorcycle Classics

What I wouldn't give...

8582d9c05fe629a191da2f79d960b0bf.jpg
Sorry y'all, I just saw this and almost squirted.

I have not seen this outfit before and the colour scheme. Wonderfully sweet. Worth reviewing again, especially by those who are now in the winter bowels of riding fever.

(whew!)
 
Back
Top