I'm on the case! Gonna find out where to get this!!!

Hmm not sure how I feel about is. Would have to see it from the back to be sure but seems a little bit too long for my personal taste but I like it better than the stocker.
 
Thread starter
CBMike_imp said:
Hmm not sure how I feel about is. Would have to see it from the back to be sure but seems a little bit too long for my personal taste but I like it better than the stocker.
yea, its def JP style. hopefully Takashi can provide us with some other photos
 
CBMike_imp said:
Hmm not sure how I feel about is. Would have to see it from the back to be sure but seems a little bit too long for my personal taste but I like it better than the stocker.
Seemed long to me too, if it were shorter it would look great.
 
The ferret_imp said:
CBMike_imp said:
Hmm not sure how I feel about is. Would have to see it from the back to be sure but seems a little bit too long for my personal taste but I like it better than the stocker.
Seemed long to me too, if it were shorter it would look great.
Seemed long to me too, if it were shorter it would look great.
I'll pass. I never really liked those D.A. spoiler things, and it starts making it look butt-high. The chrome fenders are a big part of the beautiful look of this bike for me.

That show bike does seem to have different EFI covers? The stock plastic ones are not the most attractive...
 
Firstfour_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
CBMike_imp said:
Hmm not sure how I feel about is. Would have to see it from the back to be sure but seems a little bit too long for my personal taste but I like it better than the stocker.
Seemed long to me too, if it were shorter it would look great.
Seemed long to me too, if it were shorter it would look great.
I'll pass. I never really liked those D.A. spoiler things, and it starts making it look butt-high. The chrome fenders are a big part of the beautiful look of this bike for me.

That show bike does seem to have different EFI covers? The stock plastic ones are not the most attractive...
Yea I would never get one, I like the chrome fenders and the tail light we got, it just looks out of proportion to me. Like that, it reminds me of a Kawasaki Zephyr the more I look at it.
 
The ferret_imp said:
Firstfour_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
CBMike_imp said:
Hmm not sure how I feel about is. Would have to see it from the back to be sure but seems a little bit too long for my personal taste but I like it better than the stocker.
Seemed long to me too, if it were shorter it would look great.
Seemed long to me too, if it were shorter it would look great.
I'll pass. I never really liked those D.A. spoiler things, and it starts making it look butt-high. The chrome fenders are a big part of the beautiful look of this bike for me.

That show bike does seem to have different EFI covers? The stock plastic ones are not the most attractive...
Yea I would never get one, I like the chrome fenders and the tail light we got, it just looks out of proportion to me. Like that, it reminds me of a Kawasaki Zephyr the more I look at it.
I agree!

af60a1b817a1803803d47a7e5faf642f.jpg
 
Thread starter
Firstfour_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
Firstfour_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
CBMike_imp said:
Hmm not sure how I feel about is. Would have to see it from the back to be sure but seems a little bit too long for my personal taste but I like it better than the stocker.
Seemed long to me too, if it were shorter it would look great.
Seemed long to me too, if it were shorter it would look great.
I'll pass. I never really liked those D.A. spoiler things, and it starts making it look butt-high. The chrome fenders are a big part of the beautiful look of this bike for me.

That show bike does seem to have different EFI covers? The stock plastic ones are not the most attractive...
Yea I would never get one, I like the chrome fenders and the tail light we got, it just looks out of proportion to me. Like that, it reminds me of a Kawasaki Zephyr the more I look at it.
I agree!

af60a1b817a1803803d47a7e5faf642f.jpg
I agree!

c0039d60f73a4f35bc96e440fa8b519f.jpg

dammmnnnnnn it does resemble the zephyr almost to a T! i just want to find out who makes it and what else they make. need to see more pictures of it too
 
I've seen this before, but I cannot recall which website I found it on. It is quite lengthy to my eyes. They did this so that they could make it appear as if the stock taillight is incorporated into the design.

This is another one of those "to each their own" items for me.
 
I bet that tail is a "One Off" given the "Custom Gallery" sign. Ferrt, what year is that Zephyr? I have never seen one of those.....And I agree, that "Frenched" light belongs on a Harley Softail....
 
Hondajohn..want to see a beautiful retro? Google 1999 Zephyr 1100. It has everything most of us were looking for now, but not many were looking for it 14 years ago. Look like a 1973 Z-1 to you, only with an aftermarket oil cooler and upgraded rear shocks?

Here ya go, pulled one up for ya

1999 Kawasaki Zephyr 1100

The Zephyr series were produced from 94 (i think) to 1999 or thereabouts. Poor sellers cause they looked old, and not new. I have a friend that has one in perfect condition. Nice bike.
 
Guth_imp said:
I've seen this before, but I cannot recall which website I found it on. It is quite lengthy to my eyes. They did this so that they could make it appear as if the stock taillight is incorporated into the design.

This is another one of those "to each their own" items for me.
I agree.
 
The ferret_imp said:
Hondajohn..want to see a beautiful retro? Google 1999 Zephyr 1100. It has everything most of us were looking for now, but not many were looking for it 14 years ago. Look like a 1973 Z-1 to you, only with an aftermarket oil cooler and upgraded rear shocks?

Here ya go, pulled one up for ya

1999 Kawasaki Zephyr 1100

The Zephyr series were produced from 94 (i think) to 1999 or thereabouts. Poor sellers cause they looked old, and not new. I have a friend that has one in perfect condition. Nice bike.
Wow, that is a beautiful bike. If I had known about them I probably would have searched for one when I tracked down my '03 Nighthawk.
 
Back
Top