I'm not sure that I've seen any mention of the TR Concept around here

Guth_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Sure, it's just a concept bike, but still, this is the "CB1100 Forum." I did a quick search for TR Concept, etc. and turned up nothing here. Admittedly, I've not been real active around this place for a little while, so my apologies if I've just missed it.

This one is bound to elicit some strong opinions...

247566bdd998bdad9f74cd300676840c.jpg


The Honda CB1100 TR Concept Gives a Nod Towards Europe’s Flat Track Racing Fascination




A search of the internet turns up plenty more.
 
I like it too, but I wouldn't know what to do with it. I certainly couldn't ride it to its potential.
 
I like it.

I can see it now.. Someone will buy it, install a tall windscreen and highway pegs, and then complain that the shocks interfere with his panniers.
 
Yes - gets my vote. I have always preferred the look of Flat Trackers and Street Scramblers, rather than the usual Cafe Racers and Sports Bikes that still tend to predominate in the UK - although Adventure Bikes have made more of an impact recently. In fact the 2013 CB1100, from certain angles, has a rather good Flat Tracker look to it.
 
Back
Top