I'm Feeling It!

Rexburgtom_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Well, It's mid February, three feet of snow on the ground and riding season will not start for another two months, but I uncovered my bike, pointed the exhaust out the garage door and fired it up. I'm feeling it all over...….
 
I feel it every day when I walk over to the corner of the backyard patio and take a peek. :-/

But I do try to keep the path all the way back to the road clear of ice.
 
Well, It's mid February, three feet of snow on the ground and riding season will not start for another two months,

This is why I left upstate NY 33 years ago to move to San Diego.
 
Dave_imp said:
Well, It's mid February, three feet of snow on the ground and riding season will not start for another two months,

This is why I left upstate NY 33 years ago to move to San Diego.
Thought never occurred to me that San Diego would get [let alone that much] snow.
 
Dave_imp said:
Well, It's mid February, three feet of snow on the ground and riding season will not start for another two months,

This is why I left upstate NY 33 years ago to move to San Diego.
Same reason here , livid in Binghamton area for 22 years and had enough of the long winters.
 
Rexburgtom...205 Miles South of you and been riding every month multiple days most of the time. Been commuting to work in AM for past couple of weeks. 18 degrees today at 6:30 AM but roads are dry.
 
I'm feeling the mid-winter depression here in Sibera-cuse... Thats Syracuse to those who get to ride more than 3 months out of a year. Guess I better go check on the barn and see if she'll start. Was a new battery last year, I don't use a tender. No power to the shed, because that would require a lengthy and drawn out permit and approval process. I get 5 years out of a battery. And she always starts. We'll see.
 
seriously your riding season is only 3 months?
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
I gotta think O-Toad is yanking da chain. :)

Syracuse, NY is baseball town.
Did you mean Cooperstown ? My riding season in Upstate NY was about 8 months but I always kept one bike ready to ride incase of a nice day during the winter. I should have bought a electric jacket liner years ago !
 
I get it! Although I recently traded my 2014 CB for a T120, I'm sure I'll have pangs of regret come springtime. The CB was/is a sweet ride. I'd have hung onto the CB, but the thought of 4 bikes in the garage was more than I could manage.

We've got 2-4 inches of snow coming our way tonight, but we're on the uphill swing to warmer spring weather soon. Lets ride!

Bob
 
Oh, we're feelin' it.

I think my car doors are all iced shut this evening. :-/

And the rate the salt trucks pour the stuff on the road makes me wonder how long a load lasts before a refill.
 
Back
Top