Inline4_imp
Been there
Thread starter
I've been drooling over this Nojima exhaust for months now. I'm really close to taking the plunge but I have a few questions.
Will the CB operate OK without have the ECU reflashed or buying a Power Commander? (I'm still overwhelmed with all the info about reflashing, etc).
Is there a special tool needed to remove that sensor from my stock exhaust and installing it on the Nojima?
Sorry if all this has been covered before, but I have read every thread and every post and am still not clear (shocker!!!) :-/ about what all the facts mean.
But check out this beautifully-crafted exhaust!! MERCY!!!! :heart:
http://www.samurider.com/?p=18295
I also found a sound clip on youtube that pretty much sold me on making the purchase. This pipe sounds so sweet!
Will the CB operate OK without have the ECU reflashed or buying a Power Commander? (I'm still overwhelmed with all the info about reflashing, etc).
Is there a special tool needed to remove that sensor from my stock exhaust and installing it on the Nojima?
Sorry if all this has been covered before, but I have read every thread and every post and am still not clear (shocker!!!) :-/ about what all the facts mean.
But check out this beautifully-crafted exhaust!! MERCY!!!! :heart:
http://www.samurider.com/?p=18295
I also found a sound clip on youtube that pretty much sold me on making the purchase. This pipe sounds so sweet!
