I'm baaaaaaack!

Thread starter
GoldOxide_imp said:
Better lookin' profile than stock.

Will it have similar guts as stock, or will it be a straight-through sort of pipe?
It will have a Kerker baffle but not sure about packing. I'd like to pick up another stock pipe and gut the cat. I've got the power commander for the computer so all of this will go together at the same time.
 
Hey FLYTYM, good to see you posting again

Man that Kerker profile brings back memories
 
FLYTYM_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
Better lookin' profile than stock.

Will it have similar guts as stock, or will it be a straight-through sort of pipe?
It will have a Kerker baffle but not sure about packing. I'd like to pick up another stock pipe and gut the cat. I've got the power commander for the computer so all of this will go together at the same time.
It will have a Kerker baffle but not sure about packing. I'd like to pick up another stock pipe and gut the cat. I've got the power commander for the computer so all of this will go together at the same time.
i have a stock system PM me
Rich
 
Back
Top